Important Instructions to fill the Online Enrollment Application Form for CIDCO
- The applicant should click on ‘Register For Lottery’ and carefully fill the online
- In the online application, fields marked with “ * ” are mandatory to be
- To make the online application easy to fill, you have to keep the following information with you.
- Applicant must keep the soft copy of the photograph (5 KB to 50 KB). 3.2) Applicant’s PAN number and soft copy of PAN Card (5 KB to 300 KB).
- Applicant’s Aadhaar number and soft copy of Aadhaar Card (5 KB to 300 KB).
- Applicant’s Bank account number and respective MICR or IFSC code. Also soft copy of Cancelled Cheque or first page of Pass Book (5 KB to 300 KB) of the same
- Applicant’s Date of
- Applicant’s Residence Address and Post Pin
- Applicant’s personal contact number, home contact number, office contact number, Email ID,
- After filling the online form, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ Also check all the details filled in the online form once again and then click on the ‘CONFIRM’ button.
- The EMD amount will be paid Online (Internet Banking or NEFT/RTGS).
To start the registration process, kindly visit the following website.
Online Enrollment Process:
CIDCO has provided a facility to apply online for the Residential plots. Application can be made in three easy steps has given below.
- Fill Basic Information.
B) Online Application
- Select Lottery and
- Print Acknowledgement.
- Internet Banking
- NEFT / RTGS
Description of Home Screen:
- Register for Lottery: Non-registered users can apply for the CIDCO Navi Mumbai Lottery through ‘Register for Lottery’ link mentioned on the home
- Accepted Applications: Displays the list of applicants who have completed the registration and payment
- Important Dates: Displays the important dates related to CIDCO Police
- Lottery Result: Displays the result for WINNER and WAITLIST of the CIDCO Navi Mumbai
- Help Manual: Help in the form of a PDF Booklet for filling the online Registration form, Application form and Payment process.
- Video Help: Help in the form of a video for filling the online Registration form, Application form and Payment
- Helpline No.: To contact the Customer Support in case of any
- Change Language: To change the language of the application to Marathi and
- Username: Already registered users should enter their
- Password: Already registered users should enter their
- Forgot Password: Already registered users who have forgotten their password can get a new password.
- Login: With correct combination of username and password, user can login into the
- Lottery Information: i) CIDCO Booklet with Plots Information.
- ii) CIDCO advertisement on newspaper.
- Schemes at CIDCO: Lists the schemes at CIDCO Police
- Latest News: Displays the latest news related to CIDCO Police Lottery.
A) REGISTRATION PROCESS
For Registration, Please click on ‘Register for Lottery’ link.
Point 1) Create User Account for CIDCO Police Lottery:
Create Username and Password.
You can use letters, digits, underscore ( _ ) and dot ( . ) in Username.
Username should be 10 to 15 (digits + letters) long and Password should not contain whitespaces and should be greater than 6 characters.
Fig. Name: Create User Name and Password
Fig. Name: If User Name is already registered, then choose different User Name
Fig. Name: If User Name is available, a green tick mark will be shown
Point 2) Applicant’s Information:
Applicant should fill his primary details as follows:
- First name
- Father’s / Husband’s name (Optional)
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
After filling in all the details, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to proceed further.
Fig. Name: Applicant’s Information
When you click on ‘SUBMIT’ Button, the system asks for your confirmation to proceed further. Check all details entered by you are correct or not. If they are correct, then enter Captcha code and click on ‘Confirm’ Button as shown in following figure.
Fig. Name: Applicant’s Confirmation
After Confirmation, you will get One-Time-Password (OTP) Window. If it is not displayed, it indicates that your browser pop-ups have been blocked. So, you need to enable those pop-ups by clicking on the “Options” button from the top-right corner of the window and select the option “Allow pop-ups” to proceed further as shown in following figure.
Fig. Name: Allow Browser pop-ups
Once you successfully allow browser pop-ups then, you will get One-Time-Password window as follows. You need to enter the One-Time-Password that you have received via SMS on registered mobile number and email.
Fig. Name: One-Time-Password Window
Point 3) Applicant Registration Form:
Applicant should fill his/her other mandatory details in this Applicant Registration form.
Point 4) Applicant Monthly Income:
Enter Applicant’s Monthly Income
- already used by someone else then a message saying “Scan and Upload the PAN card” will be displayed. In this case, you need to upload scan copy of PAN Card. Then approval will be given after online verification of the uploaded PAN card copy by the CIDCO
- If the entered PAN card number is not verified online or the entered PAN card details are not included in the available information, you will have to upload a scanned copy of the PAN card which will be later verified by the CIDCO officers.
In some cases CIDCO officer rejects your uploaded PAN soft copy, due to some mismatch of data in Scrutiny process. Then you will get SMS/MAIL regarding that, so that you need to upload again soft copy of PAN Card with correct details. Kindly refer the below image.
Fig. Name: PAN Card Details
If the PAN card is already registered, the below message will be displayed.
Fig. Name: Error Message
If the PAN card is not verified, the below message will be displayed.
Fig. Name: Error Message
The applicant will have to upload a scanned copy of the PAN Card.
Fig. Name: Upload Scanned copy of PAN Card
Point 6) UID (Aadhaar) Card Information
The applicant will have to enter his UID (Aadhaar) Card Number.
- Aadhaar card number will be of 12 digits. It will contain all numeric
- Applicant has to enter his Aadhaar Card Number and also upload Aadhaar card scan copy for verification. Size of the scanned copy should be between 5 KB to 300 KB and should be in JPEG
- If the entered Aadhaar Card Number is already registered, then a message saying “UID (Aadhaar) number is already registered” will be displayed. In this case, the approval will be given after verification of the uploaded Aadhaar Card copy by the CIDCO
In some cases, CIDCO officer rejects your uploaded Aadhaar Card soft copy, due to some mismatch of data in the Scrutiny process. Then you will get an SMS/EMAIL regarding that, so you need to upload the soft copy of Aadhaar Card again with correct details. Kindly refer the below image.
The applicant will have to upload a scanned copy of the Aadhaar Card after entering Aadhaar number.
Fig. Name: Enter Aadhaar Card Number
Fig. Name: Upload Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card
After entering the Aadhaar card number and uploading a scanned copy of the Aadhaar card, its information will be verified and the name will appear automatically in the blank space below.
Fig. Name: Correct Aadhaar Card Details
If the entered Aadhaar card number is already used by someone else then a message saying “UID (Aadhaar) number is already registered” will be displayed. In this case you need to upload scan copy of Aadhaar Card.
Fig. Name: Error Message: UID (Aadhaar) Card Number already registered
Point 7) Applicant’s Photograph:
The applicant needs to upload his recent photograph. The following points need to be considered:
- Photograph should be in JPEG
- Size of photograph should be between 5 KB to 50
- The photograph must be passport size. The applicant’s face should be clearly visible and background must be light-colored.
Click on the link below to upload the photograph.
Fig. Name: Click to upload the photograph
Follow the below steps to upload the photograph:
- Browse for the photograph from specific
- Examine the
- Crop the photograph according to convenience by using zoom-in, zoom-out
- Click on the OK button to upload the
Browse and Examine Photograph
Click on ‘Select File’ Button to browse for the photograph from specific location.
Fig. Name: Browse photograph
The photograph will look like as shown in following figure. Click on ‘Ok’ Button to upload the photograph.
Fig. Name: Crop and Upload Photo
Point 8) Details of Applicant:
Applicant will have to enter below details:
- Select correct option for salutation from Mr./Ms./Mrs.
- Applicant has to enter his name in the pattern of First name, Father/Husband/Middle Name and
- Select one of the following options for occupation:
- Agriculture B. Business C. Self-Employed D. Service E. Others
- Select option for Marital Status:
- Select Gender from following options:
Fig. Name: Applicant Details
Point 9) Applicant Address with PIN Code:
Applicant has to enter details as follows:
- Village/Ward (Optional)
- PIN Code
- Permanent Address – PUNE
- Country – India
- State – Maharashtra
- District – Pune
- Taluka – Haveli
- Village/Ward – abcd
- PIN Code – 123456
Fig. Name: Address Details
Point 10) Contact Details:
Applicant has to enter Contact details as follows:
- Applicant’s E-Mail Address. For Ex. email@example.com (Optional)
- Residence Telephone No. For Ex. 022-2548758 (Optional)
- Office Telephone No. (Optional)
Fig. Name: Contact Details
Point 11 ) Bank Account Details of Applicant:
Applicant has to enter Bank Account Details as follows:
- Upload scanned copy of a cancelled Cheque to verify Bank Account Number and respective IFSC / MICR
- Enter Bank Account number in (7.2) Text field and Re-Enter Bank Account Number in (7.2 (A)) Text field for
- Enter IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) Code. OR
- Enter MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) Number of the same
If you enter all details are correctly then system will automatically show Bank Name in (7.5) Text field and Branch Name in (7.6) Text field. If it is not displayed, then verify your Bank Details once again and proceed further.
Fig. Name: Bank Account Details of Applicant
Point 10) Verification Code:
Please tick the checkbox for CAPTCHA Verification.
Fig. Name: Verification Code
Point 11 ) Submit Registration:
If all details are correct then click on ‘Submit’ Button to submit your online Registration form or to edit information click on ‘Reset’ button.
Fig. Name: Submit Registration
Point 12 ) Confirm Registration:
As usual you get Confirmation Notification (In Red Color) to verify whether all the details entered by you are correct or not.
Fig. Name: Confirm Registration
Point 13) Registration Status:
Once you finish registration, then following screen will appear. The red color notification notifies you that Your Photo, Bank Account, PAN Card and Aadhaar (UID) Card approval is pending from CIDCO officers.
Fig. Name: Error Message displayed when documents are not approved
In some cases, CIDCO officer can reject any of the uploaded soft copy, due to some mismatch of data or blur copy of your document in Scrutiny process. Then you will get an SMS/MAIL regarding that. So, again you need to upload the soft copy with correct details against the rejected document by clicking on ‘Edit Registration’ Button and wait for approval of documents by CIDCO officer.
B) LOTTERY APPLICATION
In the figure above, ‘Apply’ button is disabled because your PAN Card, Aadhaar (UID) Card, Bank Account Details and Photo verification is pending from CIDCO officer. Once he verifies your uploaded document, then following screen will appear. Now the ‘Apply’ Button is enabled, so you can fill the application and apply for different Schemes.
Fig. Name: Apply button enabled when all documents are approved
Point 1) Select Scheme Code Number:
Select Scheme Code Number by clicking on the Search Icon that is shown in the red sqaure.
Once you click on search symbol, the Select Scheme window will appear as follows:
Fig. Name: Selection of Scheme
In that, you have to select the Scheme code from the given list. Then you will get all details of Scheme like Scheme Name, Income Group, Allowed Categories, Total Tenements, Carpet Area and Base Cost along with Images, Floor Plan, Location, Google Map, Amenities and Property Reckoner of actual project. Click on ‘OK’ Button to fix your scheme.
Fig. Name: Scheme Details
Fig. Name: Scheme Selected
Point 1.A) PMAY Status Declaration:
If Applicant wishes to apply for scheme under PMAY then he/she has to check “Yes” and provide Aadhar card number mandatory.
If PMAY registration is selected as “No”, then he/she can’t apply for the scheme under PMAY.
Point 2) Select Applicant Type:
Now selection of Scheme is completed. Next step is to select the Applicant Type.
If you select the Applicant Type as “Individual” then you can directly switch to the next Step.
In case, you select Applicant Type as “Co-Applicant”, then you need to ADD Other Applicant Details by clicking on ‘Add Co-Applicant’ button as shown below.
Point 2.1) Scheme Details:
After selecting Scheme Code No., select the appropriate information further: 1.3) Select Reservation Category.
- Scheme Name will be displayed according to the selected Scheme Code No. 1.5) Select Applicant Type as “Individual” or “Co-Applicant”.
Fig. Name: Reservation Category and Applicant Type
Fig. Name: Add Co-Applicant
If Applicant Type is selected as “Co-Applicant”, he/she can add their Spouse in this application form and they can apply for the scheme jointly.
Fig. Name: Add Co-Applicant
Point 2.2)Co-Applicant Details:
- Co-Applicant Photo
- Co-Applicant PAN Card Details
- Aadhaar Card no.
- Co-Applicant Date of Birth
- Aadhaar card copy
- Co-Applicant Email- Id, Mobile No., Pin code, Address, First Name, Last Name
Fig. Name: Applicant Details
Point 3) EMD Amount:
After selection of scheme you will see EMD amount which you can pay Online only.
Fig. Name: EMD Amount
Point 4) Allotment Preference:
Please check “Yes” option, in case you want to be considered for the allotment of vacant apartments in any other Schemes or else check “No” option.
Fig. Name: Allotment Preference
Read the “Terms and Conditions” carefully and Click on “I Agree” checkbox.
Enter Place in the given text box.
Fig. Name: Terms and Conditions
Point 5) Verification Code
Please enter the displayed CAPTCHA in the given textbox.
Once the CAPTCHA is entered, the ‘Submit’ button will be enabled. Click on the Submit button to submit the application.
Fig. Name: Verification Code
Once you submit the Lottery Application, a confirmation message will be displayed as shown in the following figure. Check all details, scroll down the page and click on the ‘Confirm’ button to confirm your Lottery Application.
Fig. Name: Confirm Lottery Application
After the applicant has registered himself and selected the desired scheme, a feedback form will be displayed. The applicant will have to provide ratings for specific points so that the website can be enhanced. The feedback form will contain points like:
- Speed of the Site
- Information about Lottery on site
- Help available in using the Site
- CIDCO Helpline response
- Overall Feedback about the site
Note: Feedback form is Optional. If you are really satisfied with the above points, then please fill the following form and Submit it. Otherwise skip it by clicking on the Skip button.
Fig. Name: Feedback Form
After the feedback form, you will get redirected to the Payment Process of the EMD Amount.
C) PAYMENT METHOD
Payment of EMD Amount:
If you successfully submit the Lottery Application, then the final step is making payment of EMD Amount. You can make payment Online.
1) Online (Using Internet Banking/ NEFT / RTGS)
- Access to ‘Pay’ Button (1):
To pay EMD Amount, click on ‘Pay’ Button to make payment as shown in following figure.
Fig. Name: Pay EMD Amount
If applicant clicks on ‘Pay’ button, then he/she has to pay the EMD amount Online.
- Access to ‘Pay’ Button (2):
Suppose you logout from the system before making payment of EMD amount and login again after some time, then you will get following screen to make the payment of EMD amount. Click on ‘Pay’ Button to make payment.
Steps to Pay EMD Amount Online:
- Take print of
- Sign the acknowledgement wherever
- Make scanned image of acknowledgment slip. Image should be in JPEG Format and 300 KB max in
- Click on ‘Choose File’ button to browse scanned image of acknowledgement. 1.4) Click on ‘Upload’ button to upload the selected
- Once file is uploaded successfully, then ‘Pay Online’ button will be
- To make payment, click on ‘Pay Online’
Fig. Name: Pay Online
After clicking on ‘Pay Online’ button, applicant is redirected to Online Payment process page.
Fig. Name: Online Payment through Card (Internet Banking/ NEFT / RTGS)
Once the applicant clicks on the checkbox and then clicks on ‘Proceed To Payment’ button, then applicant is redirected to Payment Gateway.
Fig. Name: Proceed To Payment
A) Payment Gateway:
Read carefully all the Terms and Conditions for Payment Gateway and select the checkbox to accept it.
Also Visit: https://lotterysambad.net